English | Chinese | Mobile | Set home | Add to Favorites
 Kaiping - China > FAQ [Home]
How to deal with disputes concerning ownership over land?

According to Article 16, disputes over land ownership and access will be settled by agent concerned in negotiation; if disputes can not be settled in negotiation, the people's government is to be involved.

Disputes between units will be settled by people's government over county level; disputes between individuals and those between individual and some unit are to be settled by people's government on village level or over county level.

If agents concerned refuse to accept the decision made by relevant people's government, they can go for a sue at the people's court within 30 days after receiving the decision.

Before the disputes over land ownership and access are settled, either party can change current situation of the land exploitation.


An article:Kaiping Benevolent Association of Macao held a Cantonese opera get-together The next one:Life for Land Exploitation

Technical support: (0750) 2222181 Fax: (0750) 2222181 Email: webmaster@kaiping.gov.cn

Address: 11/F, Governmental building, No. 1, Guanghua Road, Changsha, Kaiping City, Guangdong. 529300